1. "Photograph" by SwitchNickelCreedFoot of 3 Mudd Doors or whatever other talentless Candian Christian-crossover band that just released a single
more proof that nickelback sucks:
2. "Fix You" by Coldplay but really it's just Gwyneth Paltrow's husband walking around a city at night
4. "Another song that nobody cares about where I walk around strumming my guitar and flaunting my hot 42 year old body" by Sheryl Crow
5. [Insert title of any Weezer song here] by Weezer where Rivers stares, expressionless, into the camera while surrounded by a bunch of horny teenagers. To be fair, I don't know if old school Weezer videos were all like this but they sure as hell all are now.
6. Don't even get me started on U2. Honestly, the guys think they're gods or something. I mean, they named their cd "How to dismantle an atomic bomb." Hurry, alert the CIA that they can cancel any new agent training they've scheduled and purchase 800,000 copies of the new U2 cd.
That's it, I'm switching over to infomercials during my all night cram sessions and paper writings.
originally posted 11/16/05